Tenant Information


We appreciate that your time is valuable and finding a new house or apartment can be a stressful undertaking. We have access to a wide range of rental properties covering South East Queensland and have a range of tools to make your transition into a new area easier.

When making a payment to our offie you can do it in any of the following way; PayWay, Money Order or Bank Cheque.

PayWay Payment Cards
Please use your PayWay reference number on your card for all further payments you choose to make.

  • To pay via BPAY from your bank account you will need to use the BPAY Biller Code and Reference on your PayWay card,
  • To pay over the phone with a credit card call 1300 885 175, you will need to use the BPAY Biller Code and Reference on your PayWay card,
  • To register for Direct Debit visit www.payway.com.au and follow the prompts,
  • Present you card at Australia Post to pay with cash, cheque and EFTPOS.

(Please note that the first time you set up your BPAY you will need to enter in the entire 14 Digit reference number without any spaces, this should be a one off while setting up the new biller)

Money Order or Bank Cheque

If you choose to pay with this method, Please send your Money Order or Bank Cheque.

Building 8, 107 Miles Platting Road Eight Mile Plains Qld 4113, alternately you can hand your Money Order or Bank Cheque to reception Monday to Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm. Please ensure that your Money Order or Bank Cheque has your name, and property clearly written on the back.

Please note there may be a surcharge associated depending on how you make your payment. Please check surcharge amount when paying your rent.

All general maintenance must be reported to our office in writing . In order for a repair to be attended to, please complete this from and either fax, post, email or deliver the form to this office as per the contact details. In the event of and emergency repair, please contact our office immediate. Once we have received this request, either our office staff or a tradesperson will contact you.
Please download the Maintenance form on the right side of the screen.

Always contact the office for any repairs however, if there is an emergency* repair required and it is outside of office hours, please contact the following trades people:

Electrical – Evergreen Electrical PH: 1300 353 232 l
Plumbing – FlowOn Services PH: 0478 112 838

* Emergency Repairs are classified as:
  • a burst water service;
  • a blocked or broken lavatory system;
  • a serious roof leak;
  • a gas leak;
  • a dangerous electrical fault;
  • flooding or serious flood damage;
  • serious storm, fire or impact damage;
  • a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises;
  • a failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on premises for hot water, cooking or heating;
  • a fault or damage that makes premises unsafe or insecure;
  • a fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a resident of the premises;
  • a serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area for the premises that unduly inconveniences a resident in gaining access to or using the premises.

“Routine repairs” are repairs that are not emergency repairs.


Office Hours – During office hours you may collect our Management set and return them to our office within the hour. Identification will be required.

After Hours – Please contact a Locksmith at your expense.

As part of our service to your landlord, the property will be inspected once every 3-4 months. Please feel free to be in attendance at these inspections, however if you are not present we will use our set of keys to gain entry. Please also feel free to show us our inform us of any maintenance that may be required.

If you default during your tenancy your details may be lodged on a default tenancy database such as Tenancy Information Centre of Australia (TICA). Your details may be lodged for any of the following reasons:

  • Arrears of Rent
  • Breaking tenancy agreement
  • Absconding
  • Breaching of Body Corporate By Laws
  • Dishonored cheques
  • Tribunal or court orders
  • Poor periodic inspections
  • Rental bond claims
  • Unauthorised pets
  • Subletting without consent
  • Bankruptcy
  • Damage to property
  • Taking possession without consent
  • TICA can be contacted on 1902 220 346
Tenants are required to take out their own contents insurance. Most owners have Building Insurance but this does not include insurance on their tenant’s belongings.
You need to provide two (2) weeks’ notice in writing is Required if you intend to vacate on the lease expiry date or after that date. A cleaning checklist will be forwarded to you to ensure that you receive as much of your Bond back as possible. On vacating day please forward all keys to us as well as a Carpet Cleaning receipt, and if applicable, a Pest Control receipt. Carpet Cleaning and Pest Control must be carried out by licensed and professional companies.

Your Maintenance
Request Form
Your Notice To
Vacate Form
Your Tenant
Application Form
Download Your
Cleaning Checklist
Download Fact Sheet
Water Charging
Download Notice of intention to leave
Contact Us