When making a payment to our offie you can do it in any of the following way; PayWay, Money Order or Bank Cheque.
PayWay Payment Cards
Please use your PayWay reference number on your card for all further payments you choose to make.
- To pay via BPAY from your bank account you will need to use the BPAY Biller Code and Reference on your PayWay card,
- To pay over the phone with a credit card call 1300 885 175, you will need to use the BPAY Biller Code and Reference on your PayWay card,
- To register for Direct Debit visit www.payway.com.au and follow the prompts,
- Present you card at Australia Post to pay with cash, cheque and EFTPOS.
(Please note that the first time you set up your BPAY you will need to enter in the entire 14 Digit reference number without any spaces, this should be a one off while setting up the new biller)
Money Order or Bank Cheque
If you choose to pay with this method, Please send your Money Order or Bank Cheque.
Building 8, 107 Miles Platting Road Eight Mile Plains Qld 4113, alternately you can hand your Money Order or Bank Cheque to reception Monday to Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm. Please ensure that your Money Order or Bank Cheque has your name, and property clearly written on the back.
Please note there may be a surcharge associated depending on how you make your payment. Please check surcharge amount when paying your rent.
Please download the Maintenance form on the right side of the screen.
Always contact the office for any repairs however, if there is an emergency* repair required and it is outside of office hours, please contact the following trades people:
* Emergency Repairs are classified as:
- a burst water service;
- a blocked or broken lavatory system;
- a serious roof leak;
- a gas leak;
- a dangerous electrical fault;
- flooding or serious flood damage;
- serious storm, fire or impact damage;
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises;
- a failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on premises for hot water, cooking or heating;
- a fault or damage that makes premises unsafe or insecure;
- a fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a resident of the premises;
- a serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area for the premises that unduly inconveniences a resident in gaining access to or using the premises.
“Routine repairs” are repairs that are not emergency repairs.
KEYS – LOCKED OUT
Office Hours – During office hours you may collect our Management set and return them to our office within the hour. Identification will be required.
After Hours – Please contact a Locksmith at your expense.
If you default during your tenancy your details may be lodged on a default tenancy database such as Tenancy Information Centre of Australia (TICA). Your details may be lodged for any of the following reasons:
- Arrears of Rent
- Breaking tenancy agreement
- Breaching of Body Corporate By Laws
- Dishonored cheques
- Tribunal or court orders
- Poor periodic inspections
- Rental bond claims
- Unauthorised pets
- Subletting without consent
- Damage to property
- Taking possession without consent
- TICA can be contacted on 1902 220 346
Your Notice To